Monday, March 18, 2013

Webcomic Chapter 6 Posted


Breakout from Bongolaan's Chapter 6 (pages 147-182) is now available.  The Soundtrack Interlude for this chapter and overall Theme Song for entire graphic novel is, Red Skies by The Fixx.  I had this song in mind when I was developing The Redshift Chronicles.  I thought the lyrics' apocalyptic feel was a near-perfect image of the "...galaxy far, far away..." sliding back into the Dark Side.  (I mentally substituted "stars" for the word "skies").

Chapter 6 is a transition point from the preliminary introductions to the main storyline:  An impending attack and the people caught-up in the chaos. 

The initial Star Wars RPG adventure I ran a couple years ago, was based on Traveller's Night of Conquest.  But instead of two warring factions on one planet, I expanded the scope to include a resurgent Galactic Empire in which the players found themselves on the new front lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment