Monday, January 2, 2012

Web Comic Chapter 1 Posted

Today, I posted the first chapter in my web comic Breakout from Bongolaan, which can be found in the Pages Tab in the top right-hand corner of the chronicles blog.  This is a detailed story of the first adventure I hosted for my Star Wars Redshift Chronicles Campaign.   The synopses to the story can be found in News Briefs 1-3 and Intelligence Report 1.

In addition to posting Chapter 1, I launched my "media blitz" and uploaded my "book trailer" on YouTube.

It is my goal to post one chapter each month.  The operative word being "goal."  My rotating shift work and life, in general may cause a delay, or three.  But I'll keep the one chapter/month goal in mind.

For this initial chapter in this saga, I'm employing a literary technique advocated by Bob Mayer, which is to introduce the villain first. 

Why?  Because he sets events in motion.  Remember, in Star Wars:  Episode IV, Darth Vader was introduced before Luke Skywalker.

So without further adieu, ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you Bunda Akhtar...


No comments:

Post a Comment