Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to the Redshift...

(Image:  twi'lek, by Wil-Woods)

...the new home for my Star Wars Legacy Era campaign.  Without repeating myself too much from my spin-offs post, I decided this would best serve those specifically interested in Star Wars gaming.

I copied and pasted all the previous "SW Redshift Campaign" material from Stern Rake Studio, to include the dates and times of each post.  Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to conveniently transfer the comments some of you made.  For those of you who did provide feedback, please accept my apologies, but also my assurance that previous Redshift entries will remain on Stern Rake Studio.

Unlike Stern Rake Studio, this will be a more streamlined blog.  Game reports, After Action Reviews (AARs), or situational updates will be written as News Briefs or Intelligence Reports.  The difference being, whether or not the information posted is considered common knowledge, or classified information within the game.

Other Chronicle Contents include:  GM Notes, or a "how-to," so to speak; a Gazetteer, so players and readers can get a good visual orientation on where events take place; and finally, a Humor section, for those moments that lend themselves to a funny twist.

The Chronicle Blog List and Links will focus on sci-fi related material in general, and all things Star Wars in particular.  Like my other blogs, this will be a work-in-progress, something I'll continually update, tweak and add to. 

I appreciate the encouragement I've received from current fans and hope to gain more followers with this new venture.  Thank you and I hope you enjoy this new site.

Note:  If you admire Wil Woods art as much as I do, you can find more of his work posted on Deviant Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment