Thursday, November 19, 2015

Honest Trailers - Star Wars




With less than a month to go before The Force Awakens, the folks at Screen Junkies has provided us with an Honest Trailer of Star Wars "...the first one..."

From everything I'm hearing, The Force Awakens will reboot the whole Star Wars franchise.  That is, a lot, if not all the material in the "expanded universe" (EU) will be null and void.

Attempting to reconcile Breakout from Bongolaan and the Redshift Chronicles with whatever direction The Force Awakens will take Star Wars, will be far too difficult for me. 

(I know this blog looks dormant, but I assure you I am working on posting content--I'm just moving at glacial speed--thank you for your patience).

So this tiny Star Wars niche will be some alternate reality.

In the meantime, I hope The Force Awakens meets, or exceeds our hopes and expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment